Dicono di Clive..., Dichiarazioni di attori e attrici che hanno lavorato con lui

« Older   Newer »
Isa 182
view post Posted on 9/3/2009, 22:35

Julia Roberts

CITAZIONE
She says Owen, 46, makes her laugh constantly, which helped sparked instant chemistry onscreen.

“We have a similar sense of humor,” she says. “Our list of priorities in our personal lives are not different. We are both happily married with families and lead a pretty normal, unaffected existence within in this odd universe of show business that we’ve both chosen to go into.”

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 10/3/2009, 14:35

uhm...ottima cosa, Julia! Questa cosa che ha detto la apprezzo! Ha guadagnato qualche punto a suo favore... :D

Isa 182
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 19:06

Clive Owen's co-star has revealed she was the envy of her daughters for being paid to be hugged by the hunky star. Julia Blake - who plays Clive's character's difficult mother-in-law in The Boys Are Back - was the envy of many when they found out she was working with the Duplicity star.

At the film's Australian premiere she said: "My daughters were a bit jealous that I got paid to be hugged by Clive Owen." She added: "He's the best - he's a very unselfish, giving actor. Quiet, very impressive and very, very likeable. Very down-to-earth and charming, with a lot of personal charm."

Director Scott Hicks apologised for the absence of his leading man on the red carpet at the Wallis Piccadilly cinema in Adelaide, saying: "Clive just started shooting a movie today in the US - he really wanted to be here as we had travelled around the US, the UK and Europe to promote this film."

Clive's young co-star Nicholas McAnulty, who plays his on-screen youngest son Artie, also revealed: "It was good working with him - I really like his personality. He would make jokes, but then when we started filming, he wouldn't do that, and he sometimes helped me when I forgot my lines."

And Chris Haywood, who is Clive's dad-in-law on-screen, added: "He's a very easy actor to work with. He's very professional and he doesn't bring any baggage with him."

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 19:44

Caro!!! come lo descrivono bene =)

ma la mother-in-law (cioè la suocera) chi è nel film? o.o
nel trailer non s'è vista mi pare..

3 replies since 9/3/2009, 22:35   66 views