chiedilo a Clive

« Older   Newer »
Isa 182
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 17:05

Time magazine sta per pubblicare un articolo su Clive Owen e vuole che ad intervistarlo siano proprio i lettori della rivista e i fan di clive.
L'iniziativa si chiama "Ask clive Owen: 10 Question". al link qui sotto potete postare la vostra domanda, se sarà interessante, il giornalista la sottoporrà a clive!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :ohh: :ohh:
allora? siete ancora qui??? scrivete, scrivete, scrivete!!!!!!

http://10questions.time.com/2009/02/26/ask-clive-owen/

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 20:16

waaaahhhaoooooaoao!!! :woot:

ma non so cosa chiedere... :unsure:

leggendo, sono molte domande banali (Julia Roberts, Womanizer...) ma alcune sono interessanti! e che bello vedere così tanta gente, dai posti più disparati...tutti per clive!

Ecco ciò che ho scritto!! >.< che emozione!!!

CITAZIONE
Posted by Sabrina S in Venice,Italy:

Are you curios about websites and communities that your fans dedicate to you? Do you usually search or visit them? Or your daughters do?
Thanks for your answer :)

cioè se gli interessano i siti tipo il nostro! xD e se ci visita! :rolleyes:

l'ho scritta bene la domanda?? o ho fatto qualche errore?? :unsure:
uno l'ho gia fatto purtroppo: è curious e non curios! =(

Isa 182
view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 20:59

mitica sabry!!!1 io ci sto ancora pensando!!!

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 22:08

anche io non sapevo all'inizio! xD
mi sono buttata in questo...in fondo voglio sapere se va mai in internet o no! :)

amaranthas
view post Posted on 4/3/2009, 23:32

Bella e utile domanda..Io gli chiederei che mestiere avrebbe fatto se non fosse diventato un attore e qualìè il viaggio più bello che ha fatto..

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 5/3/2009, 15:15

interessante! :D mi piacerebbe saperlo!
è bello spaziare in cose che magari non gli hanno mai chiesto.. :rolleyes:

Isa 182
view post Posted on 5/3/2009, 22:00

ecco che glio ho chiesto!

CITAZIONE
Posted by Isabella in Mondovì,Italy:
Dear Clive, you played lots of movies and different roles. Which is your favourite character? Which character gave you the most?

tutti chiedono solo di jaes bond...che due palle! sono monotoni!

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 14:36

appunto! non leggono le domande prima, mi chiedo? -_-

bella la tua...così scopriamo il gusto personale di Clive! :D

Isa 182
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 15:50

chissà, sarà affezionato al condottiero Arturo o al cavernicolo Lolly? :D

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 8/3/2009, 11:41

secondo me a Lolly... :D ma si sà quando esce l'intervista? :)

Isa 182
view post Posted on 8/3/2009, 15:50

sul prossimo numero della rivista...sarà quello di aprile se è un mensile...

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 8/3/2009, 21:04

ah...che bello!!

amaranthas
view post Posted on 8/3/2009, 22:02

Non vedo l'ora di leggere le risposte!

Isa 182
view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 16:26

Non abbiamo avuto fortuna!

CITAZIONE
You have starred in Sin City, Shoot 'Em Up and Inside Man--all action movies. Do you consider yourself an action star? Dany Jean-Philippe PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI

No, definitely not. I'm not buff enough. Apart from Shoot 'Em Up, which is an out-and-out crazy comedy-action movie, I don't feel that any of the others are action movies. They've just got action in them.

Is there a role you didn't get that you wish you had gotten? Katie Baker, AMES, IOWA

Not really. I have very few regrets. This part in Duplicity would have hurt if I hadn't gotten it. I finished the script, called up the agent and said, "This is the one." If someone else had ended up doing it, that would have hurt. I just thought it was incredibly smart and savvy, and it has some of the best dialogue I've ever been given on film.

I admire your craft and think you would make a great 007. Have you ever wanted or been offered the role of James Bond? Phillip McDowell JACKSONVILLE, FLA.

No. I'm very happy doing what I'm doing.

You seem attracted to dangerous, dark characters. Are you interested in playing good guys? Joel Morales-Rolón SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO

All the characters I play are good guys. They're just misunderstood. I honestly don't think I'm attracted to dark characters. I'm just not attracted to straightforward, plain, likable people. I don't think they're very interesting to play.

Are there any movies or roles you regret having done? Alexis Bondoc NEW YORK CITY

A few, yeah. I'd never tell you what they were.

What are the challenges of playing contemporary roles, as opposed to classical theater? John Fischer, SAN FRANCISCO

There's a huge difference. Theater is grueling because it's every night. But the advantage is you get a long rehearsal period where you get the chance to explore a character in a proper linear, narrative way. In film, you're darting all over the place. Personally, even though I trained in theater and I do love theater, I love film more.

Seeing you on shows like Conan O'Brien's makes me think you'd do well in comedy. Are there any comedies you wish you'd done? Marla T. Jacobson, ATLANTA

I don't get offered them much, and the stuff that does come my way, I often don't find that funny. It's the hardest thing to write good comedy. And I'm not going to do a bad comedy. But I would like to do it.

Your female co-stars and even some fellow actors have professed their love for you. Who do you have a crush on? Cindy Custodio, MANILA

I've got a bit of a crush on Julia Roberts, it has to be said. She's smart, she's funny, and she's incredibly grounded. And she has a very wicked sense of humor. Some of the dialogue in Closer--to be saying that to America's sweetheart! Part of the reason I adore her is she was so brilliant working on that film. It's very dangerous material, and those scenes are emotionally brutal. She made it as easy as possible for me.

What is the most difficult role you've ever played and why? Naafeh Ali Dhillon LAHORE, PAKISTAN

Probably Children of Men because it was such an unusual lead character. It was a guy who had given up. To play someone so listless was very difficult because you don't want to get to the point where people have given up wanting to go on any journey with you. It was a real challenge.

Have you gotten more comfortable having fans? Melody Barnes, TORONTO

Listen, if people appreciate your work, there's nothing nicer. When I was young, I did a big TV show in England called Chancer. I kind of got thrown into the limelight, so I went through a period of finding a way of dealing with it. When things opened up in the States for me, it was less disorienting than it would have been if I hadn't had that experience. But I think most parents stay grounded. My kids keep me very much in check, really. I have very low status in my house. The days are full of disapproving looks.

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 18:06

Beh dai...comunque mi sembrano domande interessanti! :) Sono contenta comunque...

anche se sarebbe stato bello vedere i nostri nomi! xD :rolleyes:

14 replies since 3/3/2009, 17:05   109 views