Womanizer

« Older   Newer »
Isa 182
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 18:01

CITAZIONE
Good news ladies — Hollywood hunk Clive Owen has revealed his plans to set hearts a-fluttering down at the Galway Races this summer.

And asked for his opinion on Irish women in general, the British celeb told the Diary, “they’re lovely, I love them.”

The strapping star of blockbusters including Sin City and Croupier jetted in this week for the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival.

Before hitting the green carpet at the Academy last night, he met with a group of international journalists at a reception in the Four Seasons.He also posed for pics with Irish MTV presenter Laura Whitmore, who MC-ed last night’s VIP bash.

While admitting he had no Irish roots, the charming star said the country held a special place in his heart.

“I’m very fond of the Irish people generally. I have no Irish connections but I have a lot of friends in Irish racing so I feel I’m strongly connected here,” he explained.

Local

He also spent a lot of time filming in Dublin, so reckons he’s something of a local at this stage. “I know Dublin well. I shot a film here a few years ago called King Arthur and that was a four or five-month stretch. I’m also into horse racing so I come over for that quite a lot too. The last time I was here was for the Irish Derby during the summer,” he revealed.

But the one race meeting he hasn’t yet attended is the week-long Galway Racing festival and said he hopes to get down there this summer.

“I have never been to Galway but I keep hearing that it’s pretty fantastic so hopefully I’ll come down this year,” he added. The star flew into Dublin especially for the Jameson Film Festival party, where the green carpet was rolled out on Middle Abbey Street for a bash in his honour.

Guests included Leigh Arnold, Rosanna Davison, Jenny Buckley and Siobhan O’Connor. The gang watched as Owen was grilled for an on-stage interview with Empire magazine editor Mark Dinning. Owen’s pal, Oscar nominee Mickey Rourke sent him an expletive-filled message especially for the evening.

“You’re a lucky f***er, Dublin is the best city in the whole world!” he said.

Source: Herald

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 21:30

Mickey Rourke vuole distogliere Clive dalla retta via... xD

Allora il festival di Dublino è cominciato, bene bene... ^_^

SPOILER (click to view)
voglio la foto con colin!! :rolleyes:

1 replies since 19/2/2009, 18:01   48 views