Pathetic man!

« Older   Newer »
Isa 182
icon6  view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 10:47

CITAZIONE
Clive Owen, international superstar and dream hunk for many women, says that he’s no movie star when he gets home. “I am so low-status in my house you can’t believe it,” Clive says. “At home, I’m pathetic.”

His kids Hannah, 12, and Eve, 9, don’t give him star status of any kind, nor does his wife, Sarah-Jane Fenton. And yet they are the “most centering” thing in Clive’s life. “I go off and make movies, but there’s nothing better than going home and hanging with my girls,” he says.Clive bought some cell phones for his girls recently so they could text their dad while he was on location. Just this month, while at the Berlin Film Festival, Clive says his phone got to buzzing.

“It’s the day of the opening,” he says, “and I was literally about the jump into the car. I texted my daughter back and said I’ve got to go. And she said, ‘Have a great time, Dad. Please don’t wear the velvet jacket.’ I texted back, ‘Why?’

His daughter’s texted response: “Because it’s weird, and embarrassing.”

Ah, kids.

Clive’s newest film, “The International” opened on Friday and costars Famecrawler fave Naomi Watts.

Source: Babble

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 19:09

CITAZIONE
His kids Hannah, 12, and Eve, 9, don’t give him star status of any kind, nor does his wife, Sarah-Jane Fenton.

poverino! *__*
beh, in effetti quello che ha sempre caratterizzato clive è il voler "passare inosservato"... se a lui va bene così! :) anche io al suo posto vorrei essere considerato "normale" dai miei familiari! :)

CITAZIONE
I texted my daughter back and said I’ve got to go. And she said, ‘Have a great time, Dad. Please don’t wear the velvet jacket.’ I texted back, ‘Why?’

His daughter’s texted response: “Because it’s weird, and embarrassing.”

Cara, gli da i consigli di look! :wub: anche io voglio messaggiare con clive!! :D rubo il cellulare a sua figlia... :shifty:

Isa 182
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 21:06

dopo aver rubato il cellulare all'innocente figlioletta....

-please daddy don't wear anything tonight
-Why?
-You don't need to know why! JUST DO IT!!!!:lollone:

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 22:13

:lollone:

povero clive, se facessimo davvero così, crederebbe di avere una figlia incestuosa! :lollone:

Isa 182
view post Posted on 17/2/2009, 17:39

CITAZIONE
The 44-year-old actor said: “I go off and make movies, but there’s nothing better than going home and hanging with my girls. They completely boss me. I have no power in my house whatsoever. I am the geek of my household. I am so low-status in my house, you wouldn’t believe it, definitely not a movie star.”

propongo una colletta per salvarlo...

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 17/2/2009, 18:57

sì, povero! xD
o stava scherzando...o è davvero così.... *.* forse le sue figlie stanno diventando "teppiste"...

Isa 182
view post Posted on 17/2/2009, 19:06

bulle!!!! si sa che in inghilterra ci sono solo baby gang, bulli e bullette! :P

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 17/2/2009, 21:59

Povere...speriamo che crescano bene, con un padre così bravo! :D
(vabbè che i ruoli che interpreta non sono proprio da esempio! *.*)

Isa 182
view post Posted on 18/2/2009, 11:56

infatti non glieli lascia guardare! :D

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 18/2/2009, 17:46

infatti...forse però Elizabeth The Golden Age potrebbero...non mi pare succeda nulla di che...al limite si coprono gli occhi! xD

Isa 182
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 16:12

mah....forse è iper protettivo!

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 21:12

probabile... :rolleyes:

chissà se in futuro le vedremo attrici affermate...anche solo una delle due.. farebbe un certo effetto...

starring: "Hannah Owen"

oppure, "Eve Owen"

il secondo suona meglio! Clive mi pare le avesse avvertite delle insidie del mondo delle spettacolo e non le spingesse a farne parte, ma in caso loro volessero non lo vieterebbe...

Isa 182
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 22:02

a lavorare in miniera!!!!!! :P

~ Sabry •
view post Posted on 19/2/2009, 22:56

:lollone:

poverine! vabbè dai...in un modo o nell'altro avranno successo in ciò che faranno...come il padre! :wub:

22 replies since 16/2/2009, 10:47   122 views